Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!!










Well it has been FOREVER since I posted something on the blog so I thought it was time to check in. If some of you didn't know, I went to visit marci in cali for spring break. It was such a nice break, and again thanks marce for letting us stay and hang out with you. So Rachelle, my friend Kelsey, and I got in the car Tuesday night and started our journey to the west coast. We drove that night to St. George and woke up early in the morning on Wednesday to complete our journey to Cali!!! We finally arrived around 4 o'clock Wednesday evening at marci's adorable house. She lives in the cutest house ever and it made me want to move to California with her. Especially the fact that now I am the ONLY one who lives in Utah. How did we all start out living here and now I am the only one left? I think either someone has to move back or I have to move away..... Sorry that was a side note, but we had a trip of a life time. So Wednesday we watched Marci rock her softball game (she was way better than anyone else on the team including guys). Thursday Marci unfortunately had to work all day so we got the bikes out and drove down to the beach. I rode Marci's bike which later found out it was the hardest bike to ride because it was so cheap:) It actually made me feel better because it seemed that I was dying way more than Rachelle and Kels. Friday we enjoyed a day at Disneyland. Luckily, I did not have to pay because Marci had an extra pass which was a good thing because I did not really want to go to Disneyland in the first place. I think I inherited that from dad.... But me and marci hung out in the land where dreams do come true til about three. That is all we could handle of the magical place, plus it was super busy that day. So me and marci left and went home. Saturday was a pretty relax day. We hung out, went shopping, and just got ready for the trek back home. Sunday we woke up early and started driving. We stopped in Mesquite for church and arrived in Ptown around seven o'clock.



I was so sad to leave. I miss being around family and I miss spending time with my sisters. Oh last night we had a ward talent show and some girls reenacted that scene for White Christmas "Sisters....Sisters....there was never such devoted sisters". It made me miss you sooooo much. Can we please not live so far away from each other. Its not worth it. Anyways I just wanted to say hi and tell you what has been going on. I love you all with all my heart and miss you immensely. Please post stuff on the blog. Somehow it makes me feel like you are closer when you do.


Love you

Jones




1 comment:

Tanis said...

Hello Joni- when did you get bangs???????????