Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween




OK so I told mom I would post pictures of my Halloween costume, but first I must tell all of you how I came to be an Indian (politically correct......Native American). I was having trouble finding a costume for Halloween because sadly I have not been home to Holden since Christmas and that is where all the magic of costumes is. So I called up mom and asked her who to be. She obviously had some great Ideas, but I just didn't want to be them. Secretly I wanted to be an Indian Maiden but I didn't want to pay $40.00 for a costume. Ya $40.00 was how much the costumes were at Halloween U.S.A......Gross I was not about to do that. Luckily, Mom had the genius idea to get a gunny sack and create the costume by hand. I of course had no clue where to get one so I ask dad where I could find such a thing in Provo, Utah. He said where else but CAl RANCH, probably Richard's and Dad's favorite store. After I got off the phone, I rushed to CAL RANCH and found my potato sack for $1.00. Then I bought some tweed rope and some jewels at Michael's Arts and Crafts, and I got to say I look like a pretty legit Native American. hahah Anyway, I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween. I miss you all so much. Please post pictures of EVERYONE's costumes. I want to see all of the creative juices that we have in this family. I know we have a lot. Love you all, and come to Utah to visit me. Oh Amber was Indian Jones (the girl version:) and my roommate Lindsey was Lara Croft: Tomb raider.

Love
Jones

No comments: