Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hi my family!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Erica way to go on this blog idea. I am excited to hear from everyone. Well everything is basically the same here in P-town. We have started rehearsing Nutcracker, which I am sure everyone is happy to hear that. I know everyone deep down inside would really miss it if they weren't able to go during the Christmas season, but LUCKILY you have me....... Also we are doing a ballet called La Coquette, which means the flirt in french. Yes, I actually get to play the part of the flirt which I am naturally so good at. Just kidding, it is a little bit of a stretch for me but maybe it is teaching me something hahahaha!!! Anyways, school is going good. I am taking Anatomy which is a beast but other than that all is good. I miss you all so much. I am excited to see some of you at thanksgiving, but no worries Tan Christmas is getting really close YAY!!! Oh just wanted to let you know that Asher Larsen is engaged. They haven't set a date, but that is all I know about the particulars. Other than that life is the same. Again I miss you all so so much. I am excited to see you soon. Love you, Joni

1 comment:

No Empty Chairs said...

Hey Joni! Even though I am not blood family I count myself that way and I LOVE THE NUTCRACKER!!!! I know, shocking-I love it! What are the dates this year? My parents have wanted to come and maybe I will be up there? Let me know! Congrats on the flirt part! That sounds great...