Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Very First Post!


Well family, it is up and running, but still in the beginning stages. I still need to play around with the titles, fonts, colors and backgrounds, but this is it. This is a place where we can post things that we do each week-it will just be a lot easier to keep track of everyone and everything we are all involved in since we are so spread out around the country. Please try and post atleast once a week with events and pictures if possible! We miss you all and hope that this will be a fun thing for us all to do together!
Love,
Erica

1 comment:

Marcitut@gmail.com said...

I tried to go in and make a post but it didn't pull up when I log into my gmail account. I think that Erica might be the only one that is able to get to the posting. We might have to make a gmail account and blog it under that so we don't have to go through Ericas email. Is anyone else having this issue?