Thursday, July 31, 2008

An update from Pittsburgh













So, it has been a couple weeks now since we have been back and things are going good. Finally my house is under control with the flood, dead mouse, satellite somewhat fixed (Tyler can appreciate the enormous amount of trees here) and the plethora of car troubles due to the humidity.....oh how I love Pittsburgh. But we made it and things are pretty much back to normal. Hudson is currently playing cars on the ground and I am trying to get caught up on some photo editing......Porter and Claire to be exact!! But I thought I would take a second and post some of the pics from our fabulous trip out there. Mostly I just want to say that Tim, Hudson and I had so much fun at home that yet again, it was kind of hard to come back. Everyone asked me if I got sick of it and was excited to come home and honestly, I could have stayed forever. We honestly have the best families in the whole world and I miss you all everyday that I am not there. Hopefully we will be closer to all of you at some point.

Thank you mom and dad for all that you do for us. I cannot imagine greater parents and I am so thankful for your example as that is what I want to be for my own children. I know you both put up with a lot, just the sheer worry factor of life probably drives mom crazy, but I want you to know that I am thankful for that and everything that you do for us. Hudson LOVES his grandma and papa and just this morning as I was getting him up for the day, he said to me, "mommy, water, boat, catch nemo". He loved everything about being in Idaho and with you both. He is constantly asking me if he can talk to papa or grandma. So know that you are both loved.........more than you will ever understand.

I have included some pics of Hudson's new "Cars bed" which he cannot get enough of. We seriously bought him the sheets the night we got back here to Pittsburgh and he has slept in it everyday since. It has made this transition heaven.........who knew that I would one day be praising the makers of cars.....all I can say is they are genius and they make a lot of money, especially because of us.

We love you and are already looking forward to Christmas, although the thought of another winter here is making me think again..................

Love you all,

Tanis, Hudson and Tim

No comments: