Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yellowstone











Well everyone I just thought that I would post a few pictures of some of the fun things we have been doing this summer. First our trip to yellowstone was so much fun! We had a reenactment of Tyler when he was a little kid. The buffalo story! Porter saw a flyer that they were giving out on a buffalo goring a little boy and so of course that stuck with him and he wasn't going to forget it. Our first stop was to see the buffalo one was laying down and suddenly he started rocking back and forth to get up and Porter turned into speedy gonzales and ran away because he didn't want to be anywhere near that buffalo. Anyway, I can still see it to this day, I wish I had a video. We had a great time we saw lots of crock pots! as porter would say(hot pots) and we saw,yes it is still there, OLD FAITHFUL. The kids really liked that. We had a great time there. We went to Bear World the next day and yes, I learned my leason, I didn't get yelled at by the bear police. They have lots more bears now though. We even got to ride the rides there. Porter even saw his old friend the pig there. We enjoy any time that we get to spend with all the kids. Then we got to spend another fun fishing day on Henrys Lake. You can see the serenity of the beautiful lake in that picture. It should bring back great fishing memories for all of you. It is a beautiful place. We caught lots of fish and nobody else was. We are having a great summer. Well, I have to go eat at my friends house to help her boy with his eagle project. So I have more to say but I will end here. Joni is doing well finally after a week of homesickness but she went to church today and that has helped her a lot.
We love you all and everyone write about your life!
LOVE MOM

No comments: