Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pics and Video

Here are also some pictures from Porter's baptism, first day of school (notice the swollen eyes...we had two tired kiddos that morning!), raingutter regatta, crazy sock day and Porter's big award the first week of school - he was the "Go-Getter" and got honored in front of the whole school at the Friday morning assembly! We are so proud of the kids in everything that they are doing! They are growing up all too fast!

We love you all - more photos to come! I'm realizing that I haven't edited any of these...oops! I'll get on that!








Here is a short video of one of the races at the Rain Gutter Regata...excuse my loud cheering on the video camera - I can't help myself...I'm loud when cheering for my kids no matter what they are doing!

Love you all!

No comments: