Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello Everyone! Well my week long bachelor saga has come to an end. Mom arrived last night on the shuttle. Thank goodness!!!! I have to say that our arizona trip was a blast! Porter I need an update on our arizona garden? Call me when you see our seeds coming up! It was fun to spend some time. All the time I kept having flash backs from the yester years of five small ones under the age of 9. Mom was Stake young womens president and I was Stake Mission president and things were interesting to say the least. But all in all it just takes faith. We will never see the end back to the beginning, only after life is completed. We know what the brethern say on every subject and if we don't it's easy to find out. Then we sometimes go to the end of the light, stand there for sometime and take a deeeeep breath and take a step into the dark unknown. Then waaaalaaaa, we get a flicker of light or our spiritual eyes adjust to see our new circumstances clearly. Either way we've survived and we can go forward. I'm pround of all of you! This last week the bishop ask me to sit in on a disiplinary council for a young lady. It's been kind of tough on me, It's been quite awhile since I've had to do this. I'll I say is this. You married couples, it is your individual responsibility to satisfy your mates emotional needs. You need to be affictionate, understanding and loving. Spend time together, put the kids to bed and turn off the TV and talk. Don't let anything come between you. Never go to bed mad or without prayer as a couple. You must do the basics. Is everyone going to the temple monthly? I know it hard. Do your best. It depends on how far it is. That's what I love about IF,ID. I can be to the temple in 8 minutes. HINT! HINT! anyway, Get the job done. Work, school, and everything else is important but eternity must be kept in sight. NOEMPTYCHAIRS, love, dad

No comments: