Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hello everyone, Well it looks like Tanis is the only that is safe so the rest of you including myself are grounded and if you look outside your window you might find your bike up in the tree. My bike is not in the tree but over the past week I have forgotten my combination for my lock so the grounding powers seem to come in different packages. My bike is worthless right now, I might have to cut off the lock. I don't know.

I am so excited for everyone to come. I am so grateful that you are all coming, I have the BEST family in the world. You really don't know how much this means to me. It makes me want to cry. I can't wait to see how full my house can be. Richard, I have already reserved the counter for you to sleep on. But don't worry, you are no where near the cupboards and so the honey will not attack you but I do think that this experience will bring back the good old days of the 5th wheel. It's going to be fun.

I heard Porter has been measuring himself like crazy. Buddy, I know you are going to be tall enough to ride all the rides! Get ready to go on the tea cups, those are my favorite. I am sure Dad is super excited to be going to disneyland again :) It will be fun to have the kids, can Claire where her bell dress one day? I want her to.

Well as for me, I am surviving. I only have about 5 more weeks of grad school left. That is so crazy to think about !!!! But I am excited for the next chapter in my life. I hoping that chapter involves a young man or just a man that I really like but not a old man. Now I am just rambling. I am apply for jobs right now so if you hear of any send them my way. Mostly that comment was for Joni. I am apply for Laguna High School right now. This is the high school MTV does that show about. It will be a lot different from Provo High but we'll see. I went to there dance concert last night and I had to call mom and vent to her for about an hour. The show was Moulin Rouge and the costumes were bought from victoria Secret. It was frightening at times. But it would be a good challenge.

Well that's about it for now. It's getting hot here and I can't wait to see all of you.

Love ya,
marci

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi Marci,
When is everyone coming to California? We are coming too! We are coming the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th of May. Bracken and Hayden can't hardly wait. How fun would that be if that is when you are all meeting there. LET ME KNOW I am so excited and hopeful. My email address is nat@whiteriveracademy.com
Love ya!
Natalie