Thursday, April 24, 2008

Slacker

Hey everyone! I know, I too have been a slacker on this blog site! It is just killing me though-I post so much stuff on my personal family blog and I feel bad that I haven't posted here for quite some time. The truth is that it just takes so much time for me to post on my other site and they are so funny (sometimes) and blogger has changed its thing so I can't cut and paste anymore from my site-re-typing the rambling madness would take years! And for my house's sake (because if I neglect my children for twice the amount of time, my house would be a tornado disaster) I have just posted there...but I do vow that I will re=post on here when the kids are sleeping and napping so everyone has the best of both worlds-mommy and sis-in-law/daughter-in-law...but in the meanwhile I love you all and can't wait to see Marci's concert in just a few weeks! Tuttle family time is the best! Check out my blog-you all have been invited!!!!! Come on! It's www.tuttlefamilyarchive.blogspot.com. You HAVE to check out what your sweet brother and son gave me for my birthday! It's a secret until you go there and find out! He's the best! Love you all---Erica

1 comment:

JAB0218 said...

Erica - This is Annette Beckstrand Josh's wife. We also have a blog it is JAB0218.blogspot.com . We would love to keep in touch with all of you guys. Send us an invite to your blog so we can keep in touch. Annette