Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Aftermath.

So, life being home has been interesting. First of all, I have definitely been going through withdrawls. But even more than me, is Hudson who walks around ALL day trying to find a friend to play with. Lets just say I have not been able to do much since arriving home. In addition, he constantly grabs my hand and walks me to the television and says "Caws". I tell him no, and he proceeds to walk to my bedroom to the other TV and points to it, saying "Caws." Oh, how we go through this EVERYDAY. I have seriously had to limit his intake of CARS and Einsteins. I feel it is going to be a long road ahead. He was definitely spoiled, as we all were with the festivities at Christmas. And lets just say it was a great Christmas. Highlights were: Holden, family, candlelight dinner with chicken dressing casserole, sledding behind the four wheeler, goats, Guitar Hero, Condie Christmas party with cousins, Claire's head bashing, Tikal, Porter's name calling, closet cages, girls shopping day out, Christmas pajamas, cannery hot cocoa, new dishwasher and microwave, grandparents, 9 reasons why my family loves me and 9 opportunities to remind others why they are important to me. Thank you all for such a great holiday. Those memories will be cherished forever. I am so thankful for all of you. I feel so blessed. Have a great week because we all have much to be happy and grateful for. Love you!!

No comments: