Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Days are ALWAYS Fun!



Once again, I posted this on my family blog, but the pictures of Porter were too cute that I couldn't leave any of you out! This morning was a blizzard in Utah and we had plans to go and see our friends up in Salt Lake, but we just didn't dare drive in the conditions that were outside. So, Porter was devastated, of course. There is not a day that goes by when there isn't a little drama in our house! Yet, he was equally excited and eager to put on his snow gear and head outside-he even tried on ALL of Grandma Lehman's 20 scarfs, and finally decided on the 2 he liked best. So did I go out? No, it was FREEZING and I had to put Claire down for a nap, so Grandma Lehman was a good sport and put on her snow pants and they've been out there now for over 1 1/2 hours playing in the snow. I think that Porter is in heaven, and since we head home this weekend, he might as well take it all in while he can. I think that he would sleep out there if he could figure out how to build another snow fort! Grandma Tuttle, he needs your help! I remember snow days as a child and they were the best! I can only imagine his excitement and at the same time how red his face is going to be when he comes in!

No comments: