Friday, January 11, 2008

YOU TOO Phrase

So we all know Brian Regan's skit "YOU TOO", when you don't really think about what you are saying and you just ramble of the "YOU TOO" phrase and want to die after you said it. Lately, the YT phrase has been my number one reply to everything and I keep wanting to die everytime I say it because it doesn't work with what they said.

So just barely one of our friends Jason came over and we were chatting about the day and everything. I was telling him how I had rehearsal from 6-10pm tonight...blah blah blah. He goes to leave and says "Have a good performance" and before he could finish the words just came blurting out "YOU TOO". I mean if you ever perform some day, I hope it's good. I didn't say the second part but just started laughing to myself because I could hear Brian Regans voice in my head going off. "YOU TOO AND TAKE LUCK"!

"People around the world, join hands, start the BLOG train, the BLOG train" If you don't know that song you need to get it. It's the LOVE train but I thought that it would be a good theme song for the blog with Hudsons little voice saying "Chou Chou" at the end. Oh how I miss those little voices.

This week has been crazy. I am getting ready for a performance in Feburary and one of the choreographers is from Korea. She is only here for a week and a half and so we have had intense rehearsal this whole week and I think today it is all catching up with me. I have learned a lot from the koreans: they are such a humble people and very grateful for everything. I want to be like them. I have enjoyed working with them and I have picked up a little Korean on the side.

Well I think that is about it. Just a short entry to kick off the new year. I hope you all had a fabulous week and take luck and you too. (I'm not proofing this so I hope there aren't to many errors)

love you all,
Marsupial

No comments: