Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where is everyone???

OK so this week has been a little eye opener for me. Everyone knows that mom and dad are in Mexico right? Well I am having serious withdrawals for my mom. I didn't realize how much I look forward to calling mom everyday. Now without it, I am more and more homesick than I ever have been. I miss her voice, and also dad's voice in the background voicing his opinion. I am really glad they went to Mexico, but can they please come back:)

Other than that, everything is going good. We are getting ready for a concert, of course, and it is pretty crazy right now. We perform next week and we haven't finished any of the pieces. OH well!! I am sure it will all come together, or we will make it come together. But life is good. I miss you all so so much so please start posting. I feel like everyone has forgotten about the blog train. Please post. I look forward to it. Anyways, I love you and I think I am going to go to holden on saturday so I will say hi from all of you!!!! Love you
Jones

No comments: