Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What's in a NAME.....

I agree with everyone. I think it looks a lot better than described. This also means that our family has great imagination because I too pictured something really really scary. But it's looking good Mom. I am glad you are cancer free and if you want some skin off my nose, I will gladly give it to you.

Today, my friend showed me this baby name website. You can type in your name it tells you what it means, so I did all of ours because I thought it was fun. Everyone's name was there except Shalene's which means she has the best and most original name out of all of us. Well done, Shalene.

Tanis= Serpent: Greek
Tyler= Tilemaker:English
Joni= God is gracious-Hebrew (you are a form of Joan, Joan is hebrew/ Joni is American)
Richard=Brave ruler: English
Denise= Devotee of Dionysos: French
Kelly=Bright Headed-Irish
Erica= Always ruler
Porter=Door Keeper: English
Hudson= Son of Hud (clever, I know) but is said that it was a spin off of Richard which I thought was interesting.
Claire=I can't remember

Marci=Warlike: American. So you better watch out. Sometimes I do feel warlike.

I come home in just 2 days. I can't wait!!!! Get ready to live everyone, this is going to be the best christmas ever. On Sunday I asked Porter what I should make for his Dad for christmas. He thought for awhile and decided that a necklace would be the perfect gift. Pucashells it is. Get ready Ty.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Seriously Marci-you SHOULD make Ty a necklace-give that to him as his gift and then once he DIES because he got a necklace, then pull out the other gift! hehehehe...it would be awesome!