Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Challenge

Ok, so I stumbled upon the Tuttle's blog the other day. I think I linked onto it through Steph's blog or something, but it was absolutely hilarious reading some of the entries. Essentially they all took an entry and wrote their top ten memories of growing up- actually it ended up being about 50 entries for each of them, but honestly I was cracking up when I was reading them.....especially when it came to the entry about who stole Uncle Ken's Fresca......classic. But it honestly brought back so many memories that I had completely forgot about. So this is my challenge. I want each of you to write their top memories down and publish it to this blog. They don't have to be long at all. Most of them were one sentence that basically summed it up. I have started thinking about it since I read some of there things, and I honestly have come up with a million things. It doesn't take long. You each have the deadline if Sunday to finish. I have started just writing things down when I think of them on a piece of paper and then I type them all up. Anyway, I think this will be a fun exercise and a stroll down memory lane.

I love you and miss you all. I hate when we are together and then have to separate. We had such a good time in Cali. I will post some of my pics here.

Love you,

Tanis

No comments: