Sunday, May 25, 2008

Joni's trip down memory lane.....

Ok so I thought I would post some memories even though my memories may not include everyone because I'm the baby of the fam, but I still wanted to post something. So here it goes......

Having Marci and Tanis catch me during my fantasy of being Ariel by the pond outside while singing Part of your world..

Getting to sleep by "Stop and Listen to the music" Still one of my favorite songs.

Sharing a queen size bed with both of my sisters.

Crying while richard practiced his wrestling moves on me. I always ended up crying.

Being called the pit baby.

Being tied up to the basketball hoop by rich, but being rescued by jimmy bo bags during choir. Thanks Jim.

Always wanting to be a princess for halloween while Amber was something extremely scary that would still give me nightmares probably.

Tyler and Richard leaving me to go play baseball. What they don't know is I was not alseep but rather crying in mom's bathroom because you left me. Still love you both.

Amber's Persias stories. Everyone remembers the orange soda story.....

Being freaked out that Y2K was going to hit, and we were all going to die. Thank heavens for Y2-Kelly!!!!!!

Running away from John Larsen, while he was babysitting me, all the way to the church to find my mom. He followed me in the truck as I bawled my way to find my mom. I was a momma's girl right fromt the start.

Getting baptized by my big brother Tyler, and feeling so cool that he could do it.

The night before we left for europe, finding that I had scraped mom's car all the way down the passenger side and hearing "Joni get in here". I was mortified.

A couple months later getting in an acident on the freeway, and again bawling my eyes out.

But then good thing we didn't get the car fixed because a month later mom hit black ice and smashed into Pat's car. Good old Max and Pat.

Getting string cheese and chocolate milk at Wood's Market.

Driving with mom everyday to ballet. Wouldn't trade that for the world.

Living with Tanis and Tim in lindon and watching Beauty and the Geek. You know what I am talking about tim.

While waiting in the waiting room, finally getting the call that Hudson was born. Tan you are amazing, and I miss our summers together.

Meeting Erica for the first time at the Winter Olympics opening ceremony, and freezing literally to death.

Performing Alan's piece, choreographer from new york, on stage in SLC and realizing I want to do this for the rest of my life. It was pure bliss on that stage.

Marci and I choreographing in the basement during Christmas break. Got to love those times.

Seeing Marci's thesis concert, and getting teary eyed because my sister is so awesome, and I hope to be like her someday.

Dad wispering in my ear, "You were beautiful".....

Coming back stage after Legend of Timpanogos, and mom is bawling because she is so proud of me. Mom and dad it is all because of you. Thank you.

Being able to stay at Richard and Shelane's house which I am doing at the moment, and am going to go to sleep now but I hope you enjoyed some of my memories. I love you all so much and miss you always.

No comments: