Sunday, May 4, 2008

I CAUGHT YOU A DELICIOUS BASS!!!!




Just had to get on and post some pics of my big stinky bass I caught this weekend at Sand Hollow in St George. We went down and stayed one night in Mom and Dads resort, which was very cool, and then spent one night with Phil and Aubrey in Cedar. We had a blast and the fishin was awesome!! We would just sneek through the shallows and spot the big lunkers in bushes and then cast at them. Then we got to watch as they would smash our baits and then set the hook! Good times. I caught 9 over 2 pounds and several in the one pound range. My biggest, and the biggest of the two days, weighed in at a whopping 4.1 pounds and measured 20 inches.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Rich-those are awesome pics! I love the bass mouth open, but really I'll have to pass on eating the things! Can't wait to see you guys! Erica