Friday, December 7, 2007

And the list goes on.








So I thought I would just keep posting. I have so much to say and so many pictures to show you. First of all here is Hudson. Marci talked about the things she is thankful for and I have to continue with her long list and add- Washable Markers. This was Hudson's first experience with markers. He thought they were tasty, obviously, and just the greatest thing on this earth. He is now addicted to coloring and is constantly drawing on everything. I didn't mind until a little while ago, on evening, I heard Tim exclaim from my bedroom, "oh no, Hudson, oh no, no, no". I proceeded to walk in and see a huge dark line on my carpet and a magic marker in Hudson's hand......... Not good. I freaked and could see our security deposit flying out the window. Thankfully I acted fast and immediately ran for mom's carpet cleaner. I started scrubbing and by some unknown power, it came out. It was probably because I just kept thinking "please Heavenly Father, help me to get this out". Blessings come in all shapes and sizes.

Secondly, I thought I would post our Christmas cards that I designed. I couldn't decide which one I like more, and I just kept wanting to design more and more. It was a blast. I think designing cards is my new favorite thing!! And photoshop is my new love. I can't get enough of that program.

Thirdly, I am thankful that Hudson is showing me how he can jump, as we speak. He is trying SO HARD and with some much effort but..........he doesn't get even a little bit off the floor. I am also listening to a little Amy Grant Christmas right now, so his jumping is inter mixed with his version of dancing.....flailing arms and twirling. He is obviously multi talented. I love that I am able to spend everyday with him.

Well that is it more a moment. Marci, I hope your performance goes well tonight. It breaks my heart that I cannot see it. Please, please video.

Till I post again in an hour........

No comments: