Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mom you are not Frankenstein!!!

MOM!!! Ok first of all ouch. I am really sorry that you had to go through that, but also it is not as bad as you think. So the way you described it to me I was picturing this monster. Do you remember when Shae Vargas got kicked in the head by a horse, and her whole face was blown up. That is what I was picturing!! You look great. All that matters is that you are ok, and I am sure we are all grateful for that.

As far as my life goes, it is just crazy busy. We are starting the Nutcracker here in Provo on Friday and my life officially consists of that until it is over. School is almost over. Only 1 more final YAY!!!!! I am so excited to be done with finals but other than that life is good. We performed in Idaho Falls last weekend so I got to hang out with mom and dad a little bit which was heaven on earth as always. Oh and actually the shows up there were SOLD OUT!!!! We were all so excited. It is so much fun to perform for a full audience. That show went really good because of it.

Well I miss you all so much, but are time apart is soon coming to an end. I am so excited to see you all. Oh and Marci do you have any ideas for your present??? Anyways, I love you and will see you soon.

Bye, Jones

No comments: