Thursday, December 6, 2007

Aren't these CUTE?



Okay-so I just did a post and messed up and put it on my family blog for Ty and me, but it was supposed to be published here! I too am still trying to figure out the blogging world...however, I HAD to post these pictures. This year we spent Thanksgiving Day at my Aunt Nancy's house with my extended family and my cousin Mike was there-yes, ladies, he is single...hint hint MARCI! Well, he lives down in Huntington Beach (that's convienent)...and he works full-time at Ernst & Young, but he has just started a little business on the side-which he should just do this full-time! He is soooooo GREAT at Photography-I just love looking at his site and all of the pictures that he does. He has a nact-is that the right spelling? Once again Marci, I am with you on the spell check thing...but you HAVE to check out his site. Right now it is under construction but he has forwarded it to a blog photo website-it is AWESOME. Claire's pics along with Elle's (my niece) are under the random section. Seriously folks-he is SOOO talented. This is the multi-talented kid. He cooks, sews-yes he made the most awesome pair of pants my bro in law Bob wanted some just like them-he does photography and he is just awesome in general-he's my cousin of course-awesomeness runs through our veins (j/k). But his site is http://web.mac.com/thedigitalorange/ . IT IS GREAT. I wish that he could have done my wedding. Some of his shots are just beautiful-well most are. So here are the pics that he posted of Claire-but you've got to check them out on his site-and MARCI, once again he is single...that's all I'm saying. My lips are sealed. Okay, enjoy family. (I do have to say-that day Claire had a hard day and I wish that her hair in that one photo wouldn't have been coming out-but you do what you can with kids right?)

No comments: