Tuesday, December 11, 2007

my nose




Well everyone, I know that you are dying to see what is happening to me. The only ones who have really seen me is Tanis and Hudson and needless to say, Hudson didn't know if he wanted to come to me or not. It looks pretty scary but it feels even worse. My eyes were even more swollen this morning, it has come down quite a bit. I have to look at the positive and say at least it will lay flat without a hole but the stitches are quite a few more than I expected! I think it was for the doctor also. I thought if I gave you the worst shot then maybe when I see everyone you won't be so shocked. I don't plan on going to church this Sunday and probably to finish my shopping, I will have to shop early when no one is shopping otherwise I might scare everyone in the place. Maybe I should have gotten a face lift while I was at it because I look ABOUT that scary. Well, Pray for me because I am going to need it. Eveyone work hard on your finals and soon you'll be done. I love you all! MOM

No comments: