Friday, November 9, 2007

And that's good..........................









Happy Friday Family. I seriously am so glad that it is Friday, but now that I am thinking about it, I don't know why.....everyday is the SAME day for me, regardless if it is the weekend or not. I live in a sort of world comparable to the all too familiar GROUNDHOG DAY. I don't know what I was thinking, but nonetheless, I am glad.

Life has been good this week except for the fact that I am sick.....Tim is starting to get over his sickness and Hudson had shots a couple days ago and is now sick. We are the sickly family. Thank heaven for Vicks and the wonders it can pull in helping to make it through the night without your nose and lips falling off in sheer dryness. Yes, my face shines at night. But all in all, we are doing good.

Anyway, I wanted to get on and Post the Christmas List for this year.....get your creative caps on and get constructing!! PS. don't think you are going to do a remake on the gift Mom was given when Richard was in the fourth grade....Marci has decided to take that one on. Do puffy paints, cream hospital blanket and smears ring a bell? Oh how I wish we kept some of those gifts. Let's think of them and take time to write them down at Christmas. So, here it is: Be aware that things have changed slightly since we have a new addition!! Shelane, we love you and are pumped for you to join us this year. I know it sounds intimidating, as I recall how it was when it was Tim's first Christmas, but really we are pretty easy going. If all else fails, coupon books work and they NEVER get redeemed.

Dad gives to Richard
Mom gives to Joni
Tyler gives to Shelane
Tim gives to Dad
Tanis gives to Mom
Marci gives to Tyler
Erica gives to Tim
Richard gives to Tanis
Joni gives to Marci
Shelane gives to Erica

Porter gives to Claire
Claire gives to Hudson
Hudson gives to Porter

PS. In thinking about what Hudson will get Porter for Christmas this year, a caution....Mom had mentioned to me that she took Porter to the store during the sleepover or something and he told her he wanted Aqua Dots for Christmas. Under no circumstance should anyone purchase this toy for him or anyone else since they are recalling it due to the fact that the chemical used on them turns into the equivalent of the date rape drug when swallowed.....yeah, nightmare. They are pulling them all of the market as we speak. I fear that all toys coming out of China are toxic. I want a lead tester for Christmas.

Well, that is all until Sunday. Just in case you were wondering, Hudson is excited for Christmas.....good times with the cousins, like the one above.

Love ya,

Tanis

1 comment:

Marcitut@gmail.com said...

Of course Tanis tells us about the toxic toys. You're really good at that Tan. I think you need to send that to JIm and also Jim and Mindy should post on our blog. Who agrees?