Monday, November 12, 2007

I miss you all so much :(

Hi my family,

Ok so Erica I love this blog so much. Thank you for setting it up. You are awesome. It is so fun to here how everything is going in the family. Well as far as my life goes it pretty much is the same. I told mom today that I am seriously burned out, but luckily its THANKSGIVING soon!!!!!! I am so excited to be home in holden. Sleeping in my own bed, and oh how excited I am for the all day activities of putting up the Christmas Decorations (if we are still doing that :( sad if we don't ). So basically, I can't wait for the break.

Other than that everything is going good. We have La Coquette this week on saturday. If anyone wants to come call mom k. You should come to the 2:00 performance because that is when I get to be La Coquette, but honestly I think you all (Tyler, yes, even you) will like this ballet. It is Dad's favorite ballet. It is really cute and actually funny so all come. Just a little preview, it is about 4 sisters. The youngest is the flirt (La Coquette). The others are bossy, ditzy (who is Rachelle and she is hilarious), and the other one is shy. Anyways the just of the story is they all get to get married and I don't. So I get mad and flirt with all the boyfriends. Well anyways it is really fun and you should all come, if you can :).

Well I think that is it here in P-town. I love you all so much and miss you with all of my heart. Talk to you soon.

No comments: