Sunday, November 18, 2007

Still Goods Feel


Not to long ago Joni came to stay with me and we were getting into the car and I had just burned the new rascal flats cd and wrote the title on it. Joni picks it up and starts busting up. I don't know what she is laughing about and then she says "Still Goods Feels, uh Marc" It's suppose to be "Still Feels Good". Kind of catchy the other way if you ask me but I wanted to dedicate this title to Jonified.

I love "My boyfriends back song"! We did one of our big prop routines in high school to that song. I am glad to here that Tyler is home and I wish with all my heart that I was babysitting instead of Richard and Shelane (I don't know how to spell your name yet, but I still love you :)) I am sure Rich will teach Porter all kinds of new tricks. Please share the highlights of their stay.

As for Thanksgiving, I am actually not coming home. Out of the blue I forked over a lot of hard cash for a plane ticket to New York to stay with Linsey and her husband. 4 of my other friends are all meeting up there and so I am going on Tuesday and staying until Sunday. Then two weeks after that I get to come home for 3 weeks. I figured this might be the only time that I get to do this and so I am going in just two days. I think we are going to go to the Macy's Parade so Mom if you could send me that blue/orange/yellow costume that I once wore for the Parade that would be great. I think I will bust out the old moves and make my way down the parade route. Just kidding. Remember when we went to NYC that guy in china town that kept trying to sale that monkey to us. He kept saying: Jumping and Climbing like )*&^%%$#^%^&^ (really bad words). Funny. I'm excited but also a little sad that I will miss the football game and Thanksgiving at the Church (actually, I hate that it's at the church) but I will miss the family the most and Mom's stuffing.

Other than that I got to do baptisms for the dead yesterday and that was really awesome. I also painted and assembled little toy cars at a service project yesterday. It was an multi-faith service project at our church and it was really cool. I love watching the scouts paint. They had all kinds of puffy paints there and I think most of the cars that the scouts painted are probably still drying because the paint was about a inch thick. Classic. My finger is really sore though from putting on the wheels but all around it was a really good day yesterday.

I am making Cherry cookies today for my visiting teachers. Mom wins best cook ever!! I think I will go start. Love you all and I can't wait to see you soon.

Marci

1 comment:

No Empty Chairs said...

haha i think I can sway Jackie in letting me borrow that dress. It just screams JONI!!!!! i love it.