Monday, November 19, 2007

Here's a LITTLE motivation for you.........






Um yeah, so if anyone ever questioned if Tim could actually fit into our family, I think this pretty much clears it up. Heaven knows that even Grandpa Condie would be flipping out about now. So Tim pretty much had the best day of his life so far on Saturday, when he and 3 other guys heading up to Lake Erie for a day of fishing. They had a blast and landed I don't even know how many. All I know is the allotment of 4 landed in my kitchen sink that night. They walked in with this garbage bag FULL and I was thinking, "Holy, they must have kept everything in the river", but no, it was ONLY 4 fish. They were unbelievably huge!! So just in case you don't know much about this fabulous region of the Northeast, we have what is known as a GREAT LAKE, which is very descriptive of what you can pull out of it.....actually, I guess it is the rivers off of the lake where you actually fish. In the fall, the Steelhead move from the lake upstream into the rivers to spawn. You can see the massive amounts of fish that occupy these rivers and you can basically sight fish them if the weather is right. Just one more reason to come visit and especially a little more motivation to the male gender in the family. Fall/November is apparently the best month of fishing, so I propose Thanksgiving next year in the grand state of Pennsylvania. Just a little something to think about......maybe it will HOOK you.

Lame I know, but I couldn't help myself from bringing in a Tammy joke. Anyway, Tim really had a blast and is addicted to fishing. I was way excited for them since they were the biggest fish I had ever seen except for Uncle Ken's monster at FishLake. Needless to say, we cooked up an enormous mass of fish yesterday and had a feast fit for kings!! No really, it was pretty good. I did the whole BBQ thing and everyone really liked it. It took me back to the good old days of when we would have fish every weekend. I love a good trout.

Anyway, in other news, we just keep plugging along. Hudson is finally starting to get back to normal after all his shots and the enormous growth in his mouth. We still don't what in the world was going on, if it was some type of infection or just him biting on it. I looked in his mouth last saturday and noticed there was a little white dot that looked like a canker, but then he stuck out his tongue on Sunday and I could not believe it. So that is when we took a picture of it and Tim took it took school to get a diagnosis from his Oral Diagnosis teacher. All thought it looked like he was just chewing on his tongue, so we kind of watched it for awhile and I think it is pretty much gone now.....but weird. I swear, it is one thing after another.

So we head out for DC on Wednesday. In honor of Thanksgiving we decided that we would do things completely untraditional. I just figured, if I can't do things completely right by being at home with family, we may as well not even try to mimic it!! So vacation it is!! We are way excited and it should be a lot of fun. We have two other families going with us and will be going to the Zoo, memorials, museums the white house and Thanksgiving dinner in some random restaurant. I am not sure if it will be as great as Thanksgiving in MOTOWN with the Jackson V, but it should be good.

Well, that is it for now. Know that we will miss you terribly this weekend!! There is nothing like Thanksgiving dinner in the church????? Oh well, it is not about the location as much as it is about the family. Tell everyone we love them and miss them so much. Think of me mom, when you are hanging the garland on the banister of the stairs....and get pumped for CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Only three more weeks. I can hardly wait. Love you all.

PS. Marci, I will look for the orange and blue spandex....Or I guess I should ask if it will be you or TYLER wearing it........CAPTAIN SASSY!!

2 comments:

No Empty Chairs said...

Holy motha big nasty toad fish!!!!! that thing is a pig, if you got to fight that thing on a fly rod you could pretty much pass on and be satisfied with life if you ask me!! nice tim!
signed, rich

Marcitut@gmail.com said...

Those are some massive fish. Good job Timmy! I feel so bad for Hudson. That sore looks so ouchy. You need to get some golden seal for him. I miss you all on this Thanksgiving day. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and what movie are you guys going to tonight. I am trying to explain to my friends that it's tradition to go to a movie Thanksgiving night, I think they might buy it. Anyways, I love you all and hope that you eat lots of turk.

Marci