Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving is Coming!!!!




Hello Everyone!!!!

Well this week was a little bit CRAZY!!! I had performance this weekend and I am sure Marci understands the way I feel. Performance week basically runs you over. On Saturday, I was at the theatre from 10 a.m. til 10 p.m. It was so so fun. Actually the performance was really fun.

Thank you to all who came. I am pretty sure we have the best parents anyone could ask for. Thank you so much mom and dad for always supporting me. I really do appreciate it so much. Also Tammy, Amber, Carleen and her kids, and Kris, Mitchell, and Sydney came. It was really fun to see all of them. I hope they had a good time. I know I had tons of fun performing and it was alot more fun cause I knew all of you were in the audience. You are awesome. Thanks Marce for the text :). It was great, I wish you could have been there too. Hopefully I will get to see you perform soon. Please, Please, video tape your piece. I am so sad I can't see it.

Everything else is going fine. I am just so excited for tuesday because I get to go to Holden. YAY!!!!!!! I am so excited. Well that is about all that is happening here in Provo. I love you all and am excited to see you soon. Love all of you so much.

Jones

2 comments:

No Empty Chairs said...

I can't wait for you to wear that dress on your wedding day. Do you think Jackie will let you borrow it?

No Empty Chairs said...

That was from me Marci