Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



Happy Halloween Everyone!
This is a picture of my first Halloween costume. I was a spider women. As you can see I had spiders crawling all over my body. I glued them on with eyelash glue and it seemed to work pretty good. My second costume consisted of ......Drum roll.....Who can guess? Tanis? Anyone? Last night I was a gypsy! How I love being a gypsy! I can't seem to get enough of it and since half of my wardrobe has a gypsyesk feel, it's an easy classic. We went to a Halloween party last night and the best costume went to my friends who were polygamist. It was a great costume. Tyler do you remember when we drove out to Garison. I remember it because we listened to Shakira for 24 hrs. Good Times!

On a side note: what are you and Erica going to do when Porter grows up and his favorite song is still "My hips don't lie" from yours truly, Shakira. It makes me laugh when I think of him sitting in is car seat singing the words.

As for school, it's going pretty well. It seem to get busier every week. I have to start teaching another class next week so that will add to the load. Right now I am choreographing for the Graduate show and that is stressing me out. But other than that this semester is going pretty good.

Who does everyone have for christmas? Who did I have last year?
Does anyone want to come visit me? Just thought I'd ask.

Smiles,
Marci

Please post pictures of the kids trick or treating.

2 comments:

No Empty Chairs said...

Is that Leah? She is adorable.

Marcitut@gmail.com said...

Yes, that is Leah. Michelle's baby.