Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am here now!







I have been sitting here for about an hour trying to decide what to say since this is my very first post but I realize that if I try to be perfect, I won't ever write anything. We have posted some pictures that show you what we have been up to for awhile. If you will notice our garden, this was the last pictures we took of it before the freeze. This is one of our spots at the community garden. This was our flower garden that of course Marci helped me design and I think that Joni helped some of the time. Everyone called it the Parisian Cafe! Anyway, you will notice that Dad is showing our huge Sunflowers. (Dad is doing what he always does, in the background, questioning my blogging you know how he always questions my driving) But needless to say we still didn't win the garden competition which of course was a consternation to me because you know how I love to be the winner! And sorry to the Millard Football team, Tammy and I will both tell you that the stars all have to line up to win the big one! Make sure all the grandkids see the infamous witch costume. Dad and I also dressed up that night to go to our friends birthday party. He turned 60 years old so we went dressed up as mourners. I had some kleenex in my purse and when I walked in I got my kleenex out and went through my crying spell telling him that I was so sorry that he had turned 60 and then we gave him 60 kleenex. Notice dads attire carefully, he is wearing a black shirt and a black tie that we bought of course at Ross. He has never owned a black shirt in his life but he looked pretty sharp! Like a gangster or something. I found my fantastic hat at Deseret Industries. It was in the antique area. We had a great Halloween! Last night we had our POTLUCK dinner for Thanksgiving at our ward and after that we came home and I found my new favorite TV shows. "I want to be a cheerleader again" it was hilarious but the next show was even better, "Trick my Trucker" now this might be worth watching again!!!!!!!!!!!! Wives turn them in for a truck driver makeover. They change their eating habits, excercise habits, of course cut their hair not only on their head but their face. They just don't know what to do about their teeth!
It is on Saturday night at 9:30 pm on CMT, I'm sure you will want to see it.
Well Marci, I hope that those people have recooperated over your dance and Tanis you just keep informing us about the dangers of this world! The rest of you don't worry about the Christmas presents! By the way, I still have the white blanket with the puffy paints up in my closet. All presents mean something wonderful to me!!! I still have my board with the Peruvian signs carved in it that Tyler gave me! I still have a lot of those presents so we will get them all together during Christmas and take pictures of them. Well, everyone have a great week I am sure I will talk to you all soon! You are the best family in the WORLD! LOVE MOM

No comments: